Thursday, April 3, 2014

Test1 Performance

I want to talk a little about my CSC104 term test1. I am looking  over  my test paper right now. It was...

My score of first question is 1 out of 4.... Shame on me. I really don't know how to answer this kind of short answer questions. And I do review for the short answer questions. But just the day before test day.... Shame on me (My high school teacher's saying LoL, she's so cute) And I will do better in next test on short answer questions I believe myself!

I think the rest parts are not very difficult but I still lost some marks.... Like questions 2( It's true or false question, many "or""and""not" words like this and judge it if it is true or false), I thought I was right at beginning, but in the last minutes of test, I changed my idea, I felt all my answers are the opposite side... So I did it again, I was so nerves because the time was almost over. Because of my carelessness, I lost two marks!

And now I am reading the question, I found my mistakes were too stupid.... For example, the question is (or (and a b) (not c)), where a=true, b=false, c=true. So replace a b c in it.
a and b=true and false
not c=not true=false
So (true and false) or (false) is FALSE for sure......

In question 3, 4 and 5, I feel that's ok, some small mistakes can be forgiven.

To sum up, too many mistakes and not enough reviewing.
Spend more time on study and I am confident to myself :P

No comments:

Post a Comment