Friday, April 4, 2014

Enjoying GOVision

On Mar 16th, I went to a formal dinner. It is organized by Global Oriental Vision. GOVision stands for Global Oriental Vision which is a non-profit student organization founded by Chinese overseas students. Their mission is to facilitate information-exchange and experience-sharing among these students, in the form of this website, conferences, and volunteering trips. Many of my friends joined in, and that party is mainly for medal presentation.

The party was held in Hyatt Regency Hotel, I wore my beautiful black long dress. After arriving, I met many friends who I don't know they would go to the dinner. They were gorgeous and so beautiful, my girls. We took photos and had a wonderful night. I really enjoyed the night. Because of the busy campus life, it had been a long time for me not to join a party.

After dinner, I thought I should join GOVision, as well. It is a good organization which I can experience more and enrich my university life. I will apply when next opportunity comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment