Friday, April 4, 2014

Miss High School

I am working on my slog and reading the suggestion on what to write in the page of instruction. And I found one called "One of your achievements". The first picture jumps into my mind is the time spending with my friends and family.

My grade 12 is here and another two years in China. As we all know, China has a big population, so the competition is very cruel, especially in education. My high school is a rigid school, the leaders think the only thing students should do is study. Cellphone in school? No way. Boy/girl friends? Absolutely No. And our school has accommodation. Most of us live in the residence. So we spent most time with our classmates and friends. China has an old saying"When appears a new policy, there must be a countermeasure". Whatever how teachers prohibit cellphone or dating, there still be someone do it. I think this is the normal phenomenon because this the nature instincts.

Because of these bans, the relationships between friends are very valuable. Because we need to  rival to our same enemies, the affection is built day by day. And I always believe the affection in high school is the most precious. Different from here, in Canada, no one push you to study, you need to know how to independent study which is very important. This is why I came to western country instead of staying in China...Or I will be crazy...

That wasn't a very happy time in my life because of many reasons, but the most memorable is my high school friends. I miss you guys! Did you hear me!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment