Thursday, April 3, 2014

Sth about Wiki project

WikiII was due on Friday that week, since my WikiI grade was not very good to me, I need to put more effort on WikiII. I summarized what I did not enough in WikiI, I only did a rough frame and made a simple plan for what I was going to do. As the TA said:"Not enough awareness of how to learn about and follow the relevant Wikipedia conventions, and apply their knowledge and abilities." But I do spend a lot of time on selecting materials.

Wiki project was really challenging for me. I am not good at this kind of stuff. Because I haven't seen the instruction of how to edit the text, I totally did it in the wrong way at first (haven't copied all text in the window), so whatever how I edited it, the preview was always strange! The only way I can solve it is to send SOS to my friend. Finally, I got it...... Finally, I know how stupid I am.....

The thing is in my WikiI, I planed to edit two articles and listed many aspects where I need to do, and in WikiII I found that was wrong. I should put most efforts on one article and do better. So I gave up the second article (The second article I need to do is add an image of the Giant Gippsland earthworm) And I truly spent much time on the first article, because there were several aspects I wanted to edit. My first link is about Maltodextrin, I added two new aspects, edit the original text and did the web sited.

In the last minute I finished, I felt so proud of myself, because I solved difficult tasks which I was almost give up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment